Pine Nut Oil as Natural remedy for H Pylori
Helicobacter pylori is a bacterium that can cause irritation and discomfort in the stomach, duodenum, and small intestine lining. This bacterium is usually transmitted orally (mainly through
Helicobacter pylori is a bacterium that can cause irritation and discomfort in the stomach, duodenum, and small intestine lining. This bacterium is usually transmitted orally (mainly through human mucus and saliva) and is most commonly acquired during infancy.
Helicobacter pylori infection continues to be one of the most common infections in humans. In 50% of cases, Helicobacter pylori infection is not accompanied by symptoms. Helicobacter pylori infection is associated with numerous gastrointestinal disorders, including chronic gastritis (chronic inflammation of the stomach lining), duodenal or gastric ulcer, and gastric neoplasia (gastric adenocarcinoma and gastric lymphoma). Most treatments for Helicobacter Pylori infection use antibiotics to kill bacteria and drugs that help reduce stomach acidity and protect the stomach lining from antibiotic treatment. However, the use of antibiotics can have side effects.
Helicobacter Pylori treatment
Do not put off until later, as this infection can lead to chronic gastritis or stomach ulcers. Helicobacter pylori clearly requires eradication if the patient has a stomach or duodenal ulcer, maltoma, or has had a stomach resection for cancer.
Symptoms and Signs
- Abdominal discomfort and pain
- Bloating in the abdomen
- Weight loss
Causes of Helicobacter Pylori
- Contact with contaminated food or water
- Poor ecology and poor sanitation
- Person-to-person transmission
Why Siberian Flavor Pine Nut Oil is effective in the treatment of Helicobacter pylori?
- Compensates for the negative effect of Helicobacter pylori on the gastric mucosa.
- Effectively acts as an anti-inflammatory agent, protects, restores and strengthens the immunity of the mucous membrane of the digestive system
- Contains Vitamin E, a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals
- Stimulates the release of the digestive hormones CCK and GLP-1, which increase the absorption of essential nutrients and suppress acid secretion
- 100% natural product with natural ingredients
Has no side effects and contraindications
Application and storage
Take on an empty stomach 30-60 minutes before meals. Store in a refrigerator or not above 24 º. Protect from heat and sunlight.
Helicobacter Pylori how to treat
ENHANCED dosage: 10ml (tablespoon)
3 times a day for the first 1-2 weeks.
RECOMMENDED dosage: 5 ml (teaspoon)
3 times a day for 4-6 weeks.
PREVENTIVE dosage: 5ml (teaspoon)
1 per day.
You can also use our product for your diet in the preparation of salads and delicious dishes.