Pine Nut Oil for Children
Cedar nut oil is a unique product obtained by processing natural ingredients. Molten gold is what they deserve to be called. By its composition, it has a positive effect not only on adults but also on children.
Cedar nut oil is a unique product obtained by processing natural ingredients. “Molten gold” is what they deserve to be called. By its composition, it has a positive effect not only on adults but also on children.
All useful components of cedar seeds are preserved in cedar nut oil. This is only possible through the use of the cold pressure method. Cedar grains are poured into a cylindrical oak container, and oil is squeezed out under the influence of a wooden piston. In this case, the temperature of the compressed mass is necessarily controlled at all stages of the process so that the resulting product does not lose its healing properties.
The oil has a pleasant woody smell, a taste of exquisite bitterness and has a unique golden hue.
The main value of cedar nut oil is polyunsaturated fatty acids of the class Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9. And the composition of trace elements is unique: Cu, Mn, Fe, Zn, K, Na, Mg, Ca, P. In addition, the oil is rich in vitamins of group B, PP, E.
Benefits for children
Throughout life, a person tries to strengthen the body with medication. However, all these medicines have a wonderful substitute – cedar nut oil, which is safe even for infants.
The oil has a tonic effect on the body, relieves chronic fatigue, helps to raise intellectual abilities and physical activity. With the development of a child’s body, this is important. With the regular use of cedar nut oil, a child’s likelihood of illness decreases, and resistance to infections, especially to flu, increases. If a child is sick, then taking oil regularly, his recovery is quick and without complications.
In addition, when treating wounds with oil, they heal faster, and itching and redness are also relieved.
Despite its positive characteristics, intolerance to its components may be observed. This is the only point worth paying attention to. Cedar oil is the most environmentally friendly product.
Full list of pine nut oil benefits for children:
- Vitamin A makes cedar nut oil beneficial to children for growth and improves vision.
- The high content of vitamins of groups B and D helps to normalize the activity of the nervous system and improve blood composition.
- In terms of the content of vitamin F, cedar nut oil surpasses the known source of this vitamin – fish oil (in cedar nut oil it is 3 times more than in fish oil)
- Excellent prevention of acute respiratory infections, influenza and viral infections, tonsillitis For face and body:
- improves face tone and accelerates the skin regeneration process
- evens out the tone and structure of the face
- smoothes expression and age wrinkles
- prevents the first signs of aging
- soothes the skin, relieves irritation and inflammation
- accelerates the healing of wounds and cracks
Instructions & Dosage
You can start giving oil to your baby as soon as he is six months old. For a start, 1-2 drops added to milk are enough.
Newborns will benefit from a massage with cedar oil.
As soon as the baby reaches one year old, the dose is increased to 3-4 drops. And already from 2-3 years old he can be given half a teaspoon a day.
Children over 3 years old can take half a teaspoon up to 3 times a day.
The oil is used as salad dressing and in various dishes.
For colds, oil is instilled into the nose, 2-3 drops every four hours.