Natural Siberian drink - Cedar Coffee
Cedrocoffee is a natural drink made from whole pine nuts. Is not addictive, does not overload the nervous system, and does not increase blood pressure.
Cedrocoffee is a natural drink made from whole pine nuts. The drink combines the delicate taste and aroma of pine nuts and delicate cream.
Although the product is called “Cedrocoffee”, it does not contain coffee or chicory or grains that mimic its flavor.
Cedrocoffee owes its name to the invigorating and tonic effect that the drink has on the body. The soft taste of the drink will be a great alternative for people who are health conscious and refuse caffeine.
Cedrocoffee is not addictive, does not overload the nervous system and does not increase blood pressure.
Suitable for babies and women during pregnancy and lactation.
Benefits of Cedrocoffee
Kernels contain 63.9% high quality oil and 17.2% digestible proteins, which are composed of 19 amino acids. Also, pine nuts contain a number of vitamins:
- Vitamin A – a vitamin that promotes growth and development;
- Vitamin B (thiamine), which is involved in the regulation of the oxidation of hydrocarbon metabolic products, is necessary for the exchange of amino acids, the formation of fatty acids, has an effect on the cardiovascular, digestive, endocrine, and nervous systems;
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), which helps the body convert proteins, fats and carbohydrates into energy, is involved in the formation and maintenance of body tissues; it helps to improve visual acuity, is necessary for the functioning of the nervous system, liver, hematopoietic system, and also has a positive effect on the condition of the skin and mucous membranes;
- Vitamin B3 (niacin), which is involved in the synthesis of fats, protein metabolism and the transformation of food into energy; it regulates the nervous and cardiovascular systems, cholesterol metabolism and blood formation, improves the functioning of the digestive organs;
- Vitamin E (tocopherol), which is necessary for the functioning of the endocrine system, the metabolism of proteins and carbohydrates, helps the absorption of fats, vitamins A and D, protects cell membranes from damage.
Also, the composition of pine nuts contains valuable micro- and macroelements.
Pine nuts acquire special value due to the qualitative composition of the substances they contain.
For example, the fat in pine nuts has a high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids, which, as everyone knows, inhibit the deposition of cholesterol plaques on the walls of blood vessels and prevent the development of atherosclerosis.
Reviews confirm that Cedrocoffee:
- improves the functioning of the gastrointestinal tract, cardiovascular and endocrine systems;
- normalizes metabolism;
- improves visual acuity;
- has a positive effect on liver function;
- recommended for the prevention of vitamin deficiency.
Cedrocoffee can be drunk in almost unlimited quantities, although you should pay attention to its rather high calorie content and possible allergic reactions.
The drink is useful for both adults and children.
It can be consumed by women during pregnancy and lactation.
How to prepare Cedrocoffee?
It is recommended to use hot boiled water with a temperature from + 80 °C to + 90 °C to prepare the drink.
We offer to prepare a drink in different ways:
- Use a French press as you would for ground coffee.
- Be sure to brew Cedrocoffee in a thermos. For extra extraction and flavor. The thermos allows you to maximize the taste of the drink.
- Just dissolve in a glass. Add 3-5 teaspoons (25 g) of dry mixture to 200 ml of hot boiled water. Wait 5 minutes. A natural and healthy drink is ready!
For additional flavor, you can add a variety of toppings and dried berries to the finished drink.
The drink produces a natural (edible) sediment.
It can be eaten or used as a face and body scrub.