Natural Remedies to cure and prevent Gastritis
Gastritis is the most famous and common stomach ailment. According to world statistics, 50% of the world’s population suffers from Gastritis in different stages
Gastritis is the most famous and common stomach ailment. According to world statistics, 50% of the world’s population suffers from Gastritis in different stages  — from mild stomach pain to the chronic phase with constant exacerbation. Due to the high rates of urbanization in the 21st century, Gastritis more often occurs in children ages 6-15 .
Gastritis is an inflammation of the lining of the stomach, which leads to dysfunction. As a result, the stomach cannot thoroughly mix food, process it, and absorb proteins.
Stomach pain is the most prominent symptom of Gastritis. Pains are often aching and cramping in nature. Sharp abdominal pain can occur both after eating and on an empty stomach. Gastritis rarely proceeds without heartburn. Especially heartburn with gastritis increases at night and in the morning.
Often, bad breath is the primary marker of Gastritis in humans. All these symptoms lead to decreased appetite and a negative attitude towards food, as there is nausea after eating.
Causes of Gastritis
The medical community names the following causes of Gastritis:
- Bacterial infections of the gastrointestinal tract. The Helicobacter pylori bacterium is a reason in 90% of all gastritis episodes. Also, Escherichia coli, Staphylococci, and other pathogenic microorganisms may cause the development of acute stomach inflammation.
- Exposure to aggressive substances. The disease can develop when chemicals, acids, aggressive antibiotics, and alkali enter the stomach.
- Eating disorders. The gastric mucosa’s irritation occurs with frequent eating of excessive amounts of fatty, spicy, hot food, carbonated drinks. This reason for the appearance of Gastritis is widespread.
- Frequent, prolonged stress. Prolonged vasospasm and insufficient blood supply can provoke the formation of erosive areas in the stomach. The main symptoms will be sudden stabbing pains.
- Inflammatory processes got caused by insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus and other pathologies.
- Cancer pathologies and natural processes of thinning of the mucous membrane in older adults can precede Gastritis. Sudden stomach pain often occurs during the disease. There may be frequent episodes of nausea, vomiting, flatulence.
The causes described above can lead to stomach lining weakness, allowing digestive juices to damage it and cause inflammation, causing Gastritis. The next stage in the development of this disease is stomach ulcers.
Natural Remedies in Gastritis Treatment
Treating Gastritis always begins with changes in eating habits — the complete exclusion of spicy, sour, fried foods, and foods with unnatural additives. One of the most effective natural remedies in treating Gastritis is pine nut oil and pine nut oil enriched with resin.
Cold-pressed natural pine nut oil contains a complex of vitamins and omega fatty acids that positively affect the digestive system. Pine nut oil is good for the stomach and helps in eliminating the causes of Gastritis.
Regular consumption of pine nut oil before meals relieves irritation of the mucous membranes. The oily liquid envelops the stomach walls in a thin layer, protecting against the action of hydrochloric acid, which is part of the gastric juice.
Often, Gastritis is accompanied by vitamin deficiency since the body’s substances do not come with food. Since pine nut oil is a rich source of natural vitamins and minerals, it effectively replenishes the loss of vitamins and micro- and macroelements.
Thanks to its antioxidant effect, pine nut oil slows down the natural aging of stomach tissues, reduces the risk of malignant tumors, and accelerates internal tissue regeneration.
Pine nut oil with resin defeats Gastritis
Natural remedy pine nut oil with resin helps to cope with the leading infectious causes of Gastritis. Pine resin is a viscous substance that acts as the immune system of the Siberian pine tree. Resin is released on the surface of damaged wood, protecting it from insects, infections, and harmful bacteria, thereby healing injuries.
Pine resin is a natural antibiotic with pronounced antibacterial, antiseptic, healing, anti-inflammatory properties.
Pine nut oil with resin fights Helicobacter pylori
Resin extract is an excellent remedy for treating Helicobacter pylori. The resin extract properties help eliminate the causes of inflammation of the mucous membrane and partially remove the bacteria themselves since the resin can fight bacteria.
The sap extract based on pine nut oil is the most effective remedy for improving the stomach’s condition in H. pylori infection. Helicobacter pylori are highly resistant, so be sure to consult your doctor about the treatment course in your case. Remember: any Natural Remedy is a complementary remedy, not a primary therapy for Gastritis.
Therefore, the recommendation is to use pine nut oil along with medications prescribed by your doctor. Pine nut oil eliminates the harmful effects of bacterial activity. It protects the liver and kidneys from damage caused by antibiotics.